Saturday 4 June 2011

Vroom vroom!

With my first 10K coming up very soon and the collection of my new wheels, today was never going to be about the Juneathon. To make sure my motivation didn't slip completely, making me fail Juneathon, I went swimming early this morning. It was an uneventful swim and I managed not to get in any arguments with elderly swimming (like what happened last time) so by 9am my Juneathon activities were over.

Today was all about me and my new car and it's quite frankly amazing. With Juneathon out of my mind for the day, I've been on a very pleasant road trip in my new 2.0 Golf TDI. With a few balls on the golf range, me and my mate James decided that was enough physical excersion for one day and retired to his pool for an ice cold beer and some much needed vitamin D.

So after my road trip and topped up levels of vitamin D, I feel ready for my 10K tomorrow. All there is left to do now is drink a bit of fluid tonight, watch the ever pleasant Katherine Jenkins on tv and get a good nights sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment