Wednesday 8 June 2011

Rise and shine... it's butt whooping time

After my achievements in the pool last night, I knew today was where my Juneathon might hit a brick wall. I'm out for my work leaving drinks tonight and out for lunch today, which means I'd have to get up in the morning and complete a run.

My alarm woke me up with a start at 6am so with a false sense of optimism in my step, I set out on my run in the hope that I'd be back in time for the train to work. The one thought that sprang to mind was CoolRunnings when they all bust into John Candy's room to wake him up for some early morning training. Early morning training would be so much better if I had John Candy to throw snowballs at on my morning run. One can only dream.
One a good note, I finshed my 1.6 mile run in a decent time and I'm showered, breakfasted and blogged in time for my train.

1 comment: