Friday 3 June 2011

It's all about the 10K

I didn't want to go for a run tonight. I'm doing the Bluewater 10K on Sunday and feel like I should be resting but I have to go running due to Juneathon. Relunctantly heading out into the early evening sunshine, I started to feel better as the sun warmed my legs.
Only 2 miles tonight but with a swim planned for tomorrow morning, I should be in good shape for my first 10K on Sunday.
As I think about the 10K, I'm starting to think about how fast I should run and what time I should be aiming for. Being my first race, I'm going to take it slowly and see how it goes but I think my target time is < 50 minutes.
More importantly though, I get to pick up my new car tomorrow :) I'll apologise in advance for my blog tomorrow because it may have nothing to do with Juneathon

No comments:

Post a Comment